The Willows at Bishop’s Glen Healthcare Center provides a safe and comfortable lifestyle for our residents who suffer with the progressive stages of memory loss. Our staff is highly trained in memory care, and they work with each resident to individualize their care plan.
Our staff works with each resident to build trust, follow simple routines, and build visual cues to make them as comfortable as possible. We work with those who suffer with all forms of dementia, including Alzheimer’s.
Memory care includes:
- Individualized care programs
- Bathing and grooming assistance
- Dressing assistance
- Walking assistance
- Medication supervision and management
- Incontinence care
- Regular housekeeping
- Daily bed making
- Personal laundry service
- Memory enhanced life enrichment programs
We help our Willow residents maximize their independence. We do this through offering amenities that increase each resident’s quality of life. We provide 24-hour supervision by licensed nurses and nursing assistants to assist with bathing, dressing, and medical administration.
- Emergency alert system monitored 24 hours a day
- Three delicious, well balanced meals and snacks provided daily
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- Utilities included
- Individual heating and air conditioning
- Cable TV
- Planned daily activities, trips and programs
- Scheduled transportation available for shopping and doctor appointments
We seek to provide an environment where our memory loss residents are content, secure, and engaged. Our memory care unit is supervised 24 hours a day, and our residents enjoy specialized activity programs.