Extended Congregate Care
This service also provides care for medical procedures such as:
- Advanced diabetic care
- Ostomy care
- Amputation/fracture care
- Preventative and palliative skin care
- TED hose care
These services are available when ordered by a physician and permitted by state regulations in our extended congregate care.
Our extended congregate care residents will be provided amenities to make their stay most comfortable.
These amenities include:
- Emergency alert system
- Three delicious, well balanced meals and snacks provided daily
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- Utilities included
- Individual heating and air conditioning
- Cable TV
- Planned daily activities, trips and programs
- Scheduled transportation available for shopping and doctor appointments
We believe events and activities enrich our resident’s lives. We create a fun, uplifting environment where our residents can be social, get involved, and enjoy their favorite hobbies and activities.
Each of our residents is given a copy of our monthly event calendar, and our residents are encouraged to invite friends and family to join them at our special events and activities. Click here to see our event calendar.
Events and activities include:
- Shopping (Mall, Grocery, Post Office, Bank)
- Lunch Bunch
- Dining Out
- Out of Town Trips
- Painting with a Twist
- Heated junior Olympic pool
- Covered shuffleboard court
- Scenic, paved walking paths
- Customer Service Center with safety deposit boxes
- Inter-faith chapel
- Library/reading room
- Full-time Recreation Director
- Putting Green
We are the extended congregate care community that you have been looking for. We look forward to serving you.